The FACS is an independent, non-partisan, not-for-profit qualifying tax-exempt organization as described in section 501 (c) (3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
By donating today you can help us bring a diversity of exceptional events to the Bay Area and beyond. Your support of FACS will bridge and connect French and American cultures by funding diverse art forms.
If you love French culture, please send us your support today!
Become a Sponsor
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH FACS:
- Connection with SF Bay Area and Northwest California audiences
- Brand-promotion and relationship-building opportunities
- Express business support for social awareness, cultural and global education
- Direct participation to FACS events
- Extensive visibility, online and print exposure before and after the event
For sponsorship packages that are customized to meet marketing, advertising and sales objectives, contact:
Hannah LOUE, Executive Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 415.591.4802
Volunteer with FACS
Each year, dedicated volunteers help us produce different cultural events. It is a terrific way to get involved with us and the local community, meet new people, and stay connected with French and American cultures.
To get a unique volunteering experience and find out about our next volunteer opportunities, please contact Hannah LOUE